Saturday, September 01, 2007

Multi-tasking

This story may not be as good as my friend's on her lifegetsin.blogspot but here goes:

After baking scrumptious lemon cream muffins, I decided to also make some lemon cream frosting. This involved much grating of lemon zest and much squeezing of the lemons. To my shock and dismay, the frosting did not look like frosting at all.

Guess what happened? While baking and talking on the phone and answering the door and listening to the radio and checking homework I measured FLOUR into the recipe instead of powdered sugar.

Baking tip: Flour don't make no frosting.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

My questions are who's gonna take care of us when we have to check ourselves into an assisted living facility and will you be my roommate?

Mrs. Rellim said...

hahahahaha! I'd be honored!