Monday, December 29, 2008

Curves

Curves. I visited the work-out center for the first time in five years. Rachel tagged along. We signed up for a 12-month contract. The owner took a quick health history, weighed and measured us, then asked if I had any goals in terms of health/fitness. I told her I'd like to weigh less than now since this is how much I weighed when I was six months pregnant! She thought that was a good choice. Oh, yeah! And I want to curtail the growth of "grandma" triceps as much as possible. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Your post is timely. I was disturbed by how much Hank wanted to "fondle" my Granny triceps on our flight home from TX today. I was glad I could comfort him but I wish I could have done it sans flab.

ChrisMc said...

Good for you. I've been paying for Curves, but hardly going. I don't think I've been at all since Thanksgiving.

But I'm headed back to start anew once we get back from the trip we're on at the moment.

Here's to achieving our goals and not having this just be some feeble New Year's resolution that burns out in a few weeks.