Sunday, January 18, 2009

Favorite Aunt?

My sister went shopping for a specific shirt from a specific mall store per Rachel's birthday request. Here is a partial quote:

Went into Hollister for the first and last time today. It was dark and so loud that I had to scream to Chris who was standing right next to me. Got out ASAP. Next tried Abercrombie and Fitch. It was stinky and still pretty loud. At least there were naked people all over the walls and several [strange people] to hold my attention as I waited in line to pay for my purchase for twenty minutes. YIKES!!! I hope the purchase is worth it. Not even going to wrap it, just going to hand your daughter the bag with the two half naked men on it as wrapping. Love you.

I told my sister therein lies the dilemma. How much torture can she endure for the coveted title of "favorite aunt?"

No comments: