Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stolen! Briefly.


Rachel called to tell me that she and her friend had their bicycles stolen while they were at the university campus. My first thought was that she might have simply misplaced them (She is an absent-minded professor.). But, "NO!" she said, "We actually saw the people riding away with them!"

A few minutes later, campus police had tracked down the perpetrators. It was almost too easy since the women were also pulling a little tykes wagon full of children.

True story.

I wonder if the ladies had said, "C'mon, kiddos! Let's go get us some bikes to ride!"

I wonder if the wagon was theirs.

I wonder if the kids were theirs.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That is pretty funny! My sister had a bike stolen and my brother chased after him and got it back.