Sunday, January 19, 2014

College Follies

Rachel and I visited her top-choice college yesterday.  I gave her the atlas and asked her to plot our course.  She told me how to get to Rockford (but the college is in Rock Ridge).

Rachel wanted to see the campus at night, so while we were driving around, I stopped and convinced a couple of coeds to climb in the backseat and give us a tour.  The pick up line was something like this, "You both know that you should never ever accept rides from strangers, but  . . . "

During an icebreaker activity in the psychology department open house, I skewed the data by anticipating that it was an experiment, predicting the response they expected I would make, then doing something different.  Rachel appeared to be mortified, but I think she was secretly impressed.


No comments: