Monday, May 09, 2016

Long Time, No Post

What can I say?  I've been wrapped up in silly things like going to auctions and listing things on ebay.  Plus Quinn is a Senior and suddenly interested in being involved in activities.  So we've been running between tennis and chorus concerts and the high school musical.  We also bought a car this winter.  As it turns out, it is an extra car . . .  After we made the deal with an extended family member, Rachel's car miraculously recovered from its fatal flaws.  Ah, the joys of having a college daughter four hours away.

I wish I could say that I've been reading lots of good books, but I am reading one - Lis Wiehl's new thriller - The Newsmakers.  Worth a read for sure.  Plus a few books during the Presidential primaries from some of the candidates.  Moot point now, I suppose.  It looks like it will be Trump or Hillary.  Pick your poison.

The next couple weeks will be packed with end of the school year events and meetings.  Then Rachel will be home for the summer and wanting to unpack.

I will try to post more now that I have a new (and much faster!) laptop.  But, alas, I suspect a virus and need to get some help to remove it.  My current virus protection program does not detect it.

Happy May to everyone!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm glad you're back.