Monday, February 12, 2007

Again, I Ask: ADHD?

4:00 p.m.
Me: Rachel, please empty the trash cans from around the house.
Rachel: (Walks to trash can in bathroom, but soaks in tub instead)

4:30 p.m.
Me: Rachel, time to empty the trash cans.
Rachel: (Walks to trash can in bedroom, but practices her trumpet instead)

5:00 p.m.
Me: Rachel, get the trash cans emptied.
Rachel: (Walks to trash can in kitchen, then ambles into computer room to google the capital of Canada)

6:15 p.m.
Me: (blogging)
Rachel: I don't think that's funny! I'm never going to listen to you ever again. If you think I'm ADHD, then I'll just act like I am ADHD! (Walks over to refrigerator to chop carrots for her rabbit)

6:20 p.m.
Rachel: (Walks outside to her rabbit)
Me: (Noticing carrots still on the counter by the refrigerator)
Mike: Tomorrow is garbage day. Who's emptying the trash cans?
Me: (Blogging) Ask Rachel.

No comments: