Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Transmission


How many times can one person read the Harry Potter series? I don't know. I'll have to ask Rachel. BTW, the black glasses are painted on her face!

Her new book love is The Series of Unfortunate Events. Dark humor for grade schoolers. I think she's on her sixth book.

Speaking of unfortunate events, the body shop can't get the van in until Monday and while driving it around town, I think I hear the gears shifting funny and there's an occasional vibrating sound around 30 mph. Is this a result of the dear deer impact or an unfortunate coincidence? I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I don't know about the mechanical issues but I suggest classing up the car with some duct tape in the meantime. :-)

R. looks adorable. :-) I've been wondering how many times a 2nd grader can read Diary of a Wimpy Kid and there are only two of those.