Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Debatable

The kids and I are running late this morning (so I decided to blog about it). We have been arguing about whose cold is the worst and who had it first - meaning that person started the whole thing. Because whoever had the cold first is the person who needs to work on universal precautions (one of Rachel's Health Class vocab words).

Interestingly, Quinn informed me that he does not have to go to school today because he received a sign from God. Apparently (much like Gideon), Quinn requested that God give him a sign. It was explained to me like this: "If I blow my nose two times this morning, then I don't have to go to school. If I don't blow my nose this morning, then I will go to school."

I tried not to roll my eyes at him, because blowing one's nose makes as much sense as Gideon's wet sheepskin miracle. However, I'm not sure Gideon was trying to avoid a Science test.

No comments: