Friday, October 15, 2010

Working Out

Mr. Rellim and I are now participating in 5:30 am workouts in an adult fitness program. I observe exercise physiology students and staff as well as a nurse available to take blood pressure readings. I notice that if someone's blood pressure is high, they are told, "GO SIT ON THAT BENCH!" Sometimes, the person will be allowed to walk around a nearby track while being scowled at by the blood-pressure-taker.

Like the adult person with the high blood pressure reading is being bad!

Tell ya what - if someone would use a scary tone of voice with me that early in the morning, I'd probably start to cry - or kick them hard and run home. Not sure which.

Anyway, I guess the workouts are going OK. It's so early that by the end of the day I've forgotten that I worked out, though. Weird.

Or maybe it's just the TIAs.

No comments: