Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Freud


I dreamed that my friend and I were working in some covert operation. We were in a hotel near the coast (don't know which one). For whatever reason, the success of our mission rested on making sure this large line of children were properly bathed. We were sending them (stealthily) to our hotel room shower in groups of three so as to not be noticed. Before the last child was showered, a large helicopter swooped down to shoot at ships in the harbor, but it was hit by missiles before it could attack the ships.


I don't know who the bad guys were, but I was glad that the helicopter was shot down. Then I woke up to Chris Tomlin singing "Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone."


Any dream interpreters out there?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Do helicopters and cleanliness issues go together? Or "missions" and cleaning? Gary once dreamt that Ross Perot flew into the Boundary Waters in a helicopter to lead Gary and others in a Boundary Waters Canoe Area clean-up mission. Gary was paddling a canoe in cement in that dream. Did you have any cement?