Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Excuse


Rachel is at her volunteer job today. Quinn went to work with Mr. Rellim. I have the house to myself, so I made a delicious-looking bagel sandwich. Only one sandwich to make. No one complaining they don't like lettuce. No one asking for an extra helping of potato chips (I could eat them all).

Unfortunately, it was a very disappointing sandwich experience. I thought the lettuce was extremely chewy or else the bagel was stale. It wasn't until I was about half-way through the sandwich that I noticed I had forgotten to take the between-the-cheese-slices paper off my slice of cheese.

It's lonely to laugh about a sandwich malfunction all by yourself.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You should have called me. Does it help to know that I am laughing now? That kind of fiber is probably more effective than bran, you know.