Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Go, Mom!

I promise, you'll be laughing about this in about three years, Mom.

Seriously, I didn't see you come out of the grocery store, so I took another spin around the block. When I passed the grocery store entrance again, you still weren't there, so I drove around a little more. You know, you're somewhat responsible for the little "mishap." I mean, if you hadn't taken off jogging across the parking lot trying to cut me off at the corner, I might have seen you. You're really lucky you didn't drop the milk or crush the large sack of groceries.

How about if we just think of the incident as an unplanned cardio workout? You probably just gave your metabolism a little boost there.

2 comments:

Idea #527 said...

Was this your Mom?!? Because if so I am seriously picturing it in my head, but at Dave's. :)

Mrs. Rellim said...

Yes, this is MY mom and yes it was at Dave's. I'm sure you have a great visual now.