Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zits

I have a new favorite comic strip. Maybe it's funny to me because I'm starting to identify with the parents. The strip today made me laugh out loud! I hope you can link to it here.

The teenage boy says to his mother, "MOM! There aren't any clean towels in my room! I just had to dry off with a bag of cotton balls and some pocket lint." The mom replies, "I handed you a stack of clean towels two days ago and they're still sitting there on the stairs where you left them." The boy turns around, glances at the towels on the stairs, crosses his arms and says, "Oh sure, everything's my fault."

Oh! And another great comic that was "stripped" from our local papers, likely because of it's traditional views, is Mallard Fillmore. I usually got a chuckle out of that one too. You can access either of them from the links on the right also. Enjoy.

No comments: