Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Finished

I actually just ran to Wal-Mart, looking for the fourth and final installment of this Twilight series. It was not to be found. I'm 29th on the borrowing list at the library. I really don't want to buy this book. I don't think it's been good to me. I've stay up reading until one in the morning since Monday, then wake needing a fix. I'm nearly as obsessed as the middle school girls I've seen around town. But I swear - I will not wear an Edward and Bella t-shirt.

Edward and Jacob. Strange, the story is almost like a de ja vu for me. But without vampires or werewolves or the Volturi. I don't think I'm going to get it out of my head until I read the last book. I guess I'm lucky the books are all in print, though I'm quite impatient. Wish me well.

2 comments:

Sara Ott said...

While you're waiting, read "Midnight Sun" at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf. It's "Twilight" from Edward's point of view, and it answers a lot of questions. Happy reading!!!

Lil Sis #4 said...

Ok, so yes, the books are amazing. I know I do not read as fast as the rest of my sisters, but these books had me pulled in from the very start. I have purchased all four books because I WILL read them again before the second movie comes out November
20th. If Mike is coming into town anytime soon, let me know and I can send the 4th book home with him. LOVE YOU ~