Saturday, October 21, 2006

Homecoming Parade Loot

First, I'd like to point out the doggy bone that was thrown to my children during the parade. Interesting way to fight plaque, I suppose.

Secondly, I'd like to mention that the ROTC parade battalion that walked alongside each float does not distinguish between throwing things AT the parade participants and throwing things TO the parade participants. Clearly, I was at a family friendly gathering, complete with Blues Clues bouncing house and pancakes on the grill. I was meerly attempting to share some of the parade bounty with a hungry-looking group of young fraternity members.

Finally, I'd like to thank my husband whose quick thinking was able to divert the young reserve and save me from a potentially embarrassing situation. All's fair in love and war.

No comments: