Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bling

Mrs. Bickerson, why didn't you stop me?!  I couldn't help myself and had to choose a selection from the "Water Library" in our room at Trump Towers.  Bling Water H2O.  Seriously?
I told myself that it would be a special gift for Rachel for her birthday next month.  But how does one drink a twenny-five dolla bottle of water?  Slowly, of course, but with shot glasses or what?  I suppose I rationalized this expense since I did not eat the $45 hamburger for lunch.  And I ate leftover pizza for breakfast instead of the $27 pancakes.

What a fun time we had!!  Thanks for the invite, Whitney.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What a splurge that was. Super fun and ridiculous. Thank you for making the drive to stay with me. It was wonderful seeing you.

Please write a detailed review of the water (assuming Rachel will share a taste).