Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What the Heck

I just applied to the local university's graduate college a few hours ago. It was sort of on a whim. I was just looking at the site for a Master's in Educational Administration and the application was online, and the fee was only $30, and they accepted my Visa card.

My son is peeved. He thinks if I sign up for college classes that I will have to move out and live in the dorms or something. He shouted to his father, "Dad! Dad! Mom just applicated to a college! Doesn't she know we need her?! Why is she trying to abandon us?! I'm going to find that website and UN-applicate her!!"

A few minutes later, upon gaining (relative) composure, Quinn drummed his fingers together and contemplated, "Well . . . if you are in college, then WE WILL BE HOME ALONE! YES!!"

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Have you lost your mind? Holy moly, I am behind you 100%. Are you running for office? I've always thought you should. Seriously.