Thursday, February 19, 2009

When She is Rich

When Rachel is rich, she will have the money to hire someone to follow her around and pick things up when she leaves them somewhere. I noticed that someone left the freezer door open all day. Glad it's cold outside. Rachel used my makeup yesterday because she couldn't find hers. I looked in her room and couldn't even find the floor in her room. I only knew it was there because I was walking across it. I found her long lost tennis shoes under the kitchen table, her yearbook order form crumpled in a wad near the computer desk and a hairbrush on her bed. She forgot to finish her homework last night, but did manage to create a modest-sized puppet out of brown paper bags and puffy paint. I found it on my nightstand when I went to bed.

But I love my absent-minded professor!

No comments: